A wide variety of surgical procedures are performed regularly at St. Joseph Hospital in one of the hospital's five operating rooms.
From complex invasive surgeries that require a hospital stay to routine procedures performed on an outpatient basis, St. Joe offers a multidisciplinary team of surgeons, anesthesiologists, physician assistants and radiology technicians to treat a variety of conditions.
St. Joe's surgical team includes providers who have more than 30 years of operating room or critical care experience.
Surgical services include:
- Cancer surgery
- Cardiac, cardiovascular and thoracic procedures
- Colorectal procedures
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT) procedures
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Endoscopy procedures
- GERD procedures
- Gynecological procedures
- Oral/maxofacial procedures
- Orthopedic procedures
- Plastic surgery
- Podiatric procedures
- Robotic surgeries including hysterectomy, gallbladder and hernia surgeries, and prostatectomy
- Urological procedures
*Member of the Medical Staff of St. Joseph Hospital.