Lutheran Health Network Behavioral Health's staff of mental health professionals is available to respond to calls or walk-in (physician referrals are not required) inquiries regarding adults age 18 and older. Free, confidential screenings can be scheduled to identify issues that impair day-to-day functioning.
A dedicated unit focuses on conditions such as anxiety/panic attacks, chemical dependencies and addictions, and depression in a calming healing environment.
Inpatient Behavioral Health
Lutheran Health Network Behavioral Health's dedicated inpatient services provide treatment to stabilize mental health and substance abuse symptoms in a safe, secure environment. Patients 18 and older admitted to the inpatient program benefit from 24/7 psychiatric services in a supervised setting and a team of professionals that include:
- Occupational and physical therapists
- RNs and behavioral health technicians
- Social workers, therapists and an activity therapist
Treatment plans are developed using team assessments and patient input. Plans may include:
- Group therapy and group activities
- Medication education and monitoring
- Detoxification from mood-altering substances
- Individual therapy and education and/or family education
- Music therapy
- Nutritional, physical or occupational therapy
- Other consults and medical tests as needed
- Discharge planning to assist in the continuation of the healing process